Use this valuable Unit Standard Course to learn about Fall Arrest Techniques when Working at Heights for a successful learner of this Unit Standard to be able to function.
In this Course you will learn the following:
Learners wishing to acquire the competencies in this standard will be, people working at height where there is a risk of injury from a fall. Learners will be involved in performing tasks at height. Qualifying learners are able to follow fall arrest principles to perform work at height safely, under supervision of a qualified supervisor.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Explaining the use and limitations of a limited range of fall arrest equipment and fall arrest plan.
- Inspecting, assembling and storing fall arrest equipment.
- Selecting suitable anchor points.
- Using fall arrest systems with a double lanyard.
- Using pre-installed vertical and horizontal life-lines.
- In order for a successful learner of this standard to be able to function in a rope access operation, the learner must:
- Be medically fit and in possession of a Medical Certificate, declaring the learner free from a condition that may prevent the learner from working safely as specified in the range statement.
Accreditation & CPD Points:
As a Corporate Member of SAIOSH, ISO NET (Pty) Ltd submitted the Course and Training Material for adjudication.
SAIOSH certified this ISO NET (Pty) Ltd Course and awards it Verified – 2 CPD Points, see the Certificate below: