Online Training Full Payment
This is the ONCE-OFF payment for Students who want to enrol for this INDIVIDUAL COURSE MODULE.
- List the key stakeholders that are involved in the prevention of accidents and incidents in the workplace.
- Describe the roles of each stakeholder.
- Explain the consequences when a stakeholder does not execute their duty.
- Explain the role of the safety representative when one of the other stakeholders do not do what is expected of them.
SAQA / QCTO / Saiosh Information:
This is a Knowledge Module:
- This Module is a SINGLE PART of the bigger SAQA Qualification ID: 99714 (Occupational Certificate: Safety, Health and Quality Practitioner)
- This Module is a SINGLE PART of the bigger QCTO Curriculum Code: 226302001 (Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner)
- This Individual Short Course is accredited by Saiosh (2 CPD Points)